Thursday 17 May 2012

If I Were A Dog T-Shirt

100% Moneyback guarantee on If I Were A Dog T-Shirt
If I Were A Dog T-Shirt
Click Here to view details about If I Were A Dog T-Shirt
If I Were A Dog T-Shirt by ironydesign
If I were a dog and you were a flower, I'd lift my leg and give you a shower. - See this cute, funny, insulting poem on all of our apparels and many of our products.
Related Searches: irony design, funny, humor, offensive humor, funny saying, funny slogan, silly, offensive, funny quote, humorous, hilarious, funny t-shirts, unique, novelty, silly gifts, brats, joke, sarcastic, sarcasm, rude, insult, silly humor, funny insult, poem, funny poem, dog, dog pee, flower, poetry, children, kids, everyday
This and many more irony design posters and funny prints, click on any poster to view more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.