Sunday 20 May 2012

I know Kung fu! Tee Shirts

100% Moneyback guarantee on I know Kung fu! Tee Shirts
I know Kung fu! Tee Shirts
Click Here to view details about I know Kung fu! Tee Shirts
I know Kung fu! Tee Shirts by popaddict
This funny Kung Fu shirt is sure to get laughs and comments. It may also keep you out of trouble as long as people don't read the whole shirt, because no one wants to mess with a kung-fu master. Get this design on any t-shirt you want.
Related Searches: kung fu, kung-fu, karate, martial arts, master, fighter, fight, chinese, japanese, asian, humor, funny, words, martial artist, retro, martial arts tshirts, funny tshirts
This and many more kung fu posters and kung-fu prints, click on any poster to view more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.